On Tuesday, Rockstar Games released a new update for GTA 5 Online, called After Hours. The expansion brings new characters to the game mode. Using this GTA 5 money generator no survey you can get unlimited money and RP without spending any oney.
In After Hours, everything revolves around the American nightlife of Los Santos. Players can run a nightclub and book world-famous artists for performances. But that is not as simple as it sounds, because all kinds of missions are involved. In GTA Online, there are nine different locations where players can set up their nightclubs. When choosing a nightclub, players only have to worry about which location suits them best. All nine nightclubs all have exactly the same interior and business options. Nightclubs located in Vinewood are more expensive than one near the ports.
- Downtown Vinewood Nightclub – $1,670,000
- West Vinewood Nightclub – $1,700,000
- Del Perro Nightclub – $1,645,000
- Vespucci Canals Nightclub – $1,320,000
- Strawberry Nightclub – $1,525,000
- Mission Row Nightclub – $1,440,000
- La Mesa Nightclub $1,500,000
- Cypress Flats Nightclub – $1,370,000
- LSIA Nightclub – $1,135,000
- Elysian Island Nightclub – $1,080,000
When buying a nightclub, players can make choices as to whether they want to increase the style, light, dancers, smoke effect and storage of their club. Players also have the choice to change the name of the club. They have the choice between the free option ‘Omega’ and ‘Gefangnis’, ‘Paradise’, ‘The Palace’, ‘Studio Los Santos’, ‘Maisonette Los Santos’, ‘Galaxy’, ‘Technology’ and ‘Tony’s Funhouse’. $33,500 costs.